Impulsive Culinarian’s BBQ Hot Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 pound Salmon, skin on
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cajun Spice
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Combine all rub ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl
- Place salmon skin-down in a casserole dish
- Thoroughly coat the salmon with rub mixture
- Cover and refrigerate for
The Absolute Best Way To Enjoy BBQ Salmon
The subtle taste enhancements that come from smoking salmon on the BBQ will add a mysteriously delicious complexity to your meal, and paired with a great wine the experience can be unforgettable. Although it does take a bit of time, the rewards are well worth your effort!
About me: My name is Paul Thibault, an impulsive home chef developing delicious gluten free recipes for family and friends regardless of their allergen restrictions or dietary limitations, visit the About Page to learn more.