Impulsive Culinarian’s Dairy Free Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- 1 medium Banana, peeled
- 3/4 cup Dairy Free Milk\
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- 1/3 cup Fresh Bluieberries
- 4 large Fresh Strawberries, trimmed
- 3 tbsp Organic Honey
- Transfer all ingredients to a blender
- Blitz for around 2 minutes until very smooth
- Transfer to a large chilled glass
- Add a straw & enjoy!
About me: My name is Paul Thibault, an impulsive home chef developing delicious gluten free recipes for family and friends regardless of their allergen restrictions or dietary limitations, visit the About Page to learn more.